2019 CADILLAC ESCALADE TAKES THE STAGE
Upon its introduction 20 years ago, the Cadillac Escalade immediately established itself as the benchmark among luxury SUVs, with a foundation composed of bold design, powerful capability and luxurious accommodations.
Two decades later, the 2019 Escalade advances that legacy with sophistication, strength and style, blending innovative technology and exceptional craftsmanship to elevate that benchmark to a higher standard.
The product line is offered in Escalade and extended-length Escalade ESV models, with the Escalade ESV featuring a 14-inch-longer (355 mm) wheelbase and approximately 20 inches (508 mm) greater overall length. That greater length increases space for third-row passengers and more than doubles the cargo space behind the third row.
Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum trims are offered in addition to the standard Escalade/Escalade ESV. All models are driven by a powerful 6.2L V8 engine rated at an SAE-certified 420 hp (313 kW) and 460 lb.-ft. of torque (621 Nm). 2WD and available 4WD drivetrains support 0-60-mph performance of less than 6 seconds.
As with other Cadillac models, the Escalade features the latest Cadillac user experience system1 to offer passengers uncompromising connectivity, with intuitive, smartphone-like functionality.
The 2019 Cadillac Escalade has a starting MSRP of $76,4902, with the Escalade ESV starting at $79,4902 (prices with destination charge).
2019 Cadillac Escalade / Escalade ESV Vehicle Highlights
- Offered in Escalade, Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum models, with 2WD or available 4WD
- New hands-free liftgate with Cadillac logo illumination
- New exterior colors: Shadow Metallic and Manhattan Noir Metallic (late availability)
- 6.2L V8 paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- Magnetic Ride Control with driver-selectable modes
Infotainment & Connectivity
- Cadillac user experience, with 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen1, embedded navigation3 and Natural Voice Recognition, is standard
- Apple CarPlay4 and Android Auto5 phone projection capability
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial)6
- Cadillac Connected Apps
- Teen Driver
- Wireless device charging7
- Five USB ports8
- LED exterior lighting
- Hand-free, programmable power liftgate
- Automatic Parking Assist9
- Bose® Active Noise Cancelation technology
- Keyless access and push-button start
- Power-telescoping/tilting steering column
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents
- Tri-zone climate control
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats, with power-folding third row
- Heated and cooled front seats, with heated second-row bucket seats
- 12.3-inch-diagonal instrument cluster display with high-resolution digital driver information center
- Bose® Centerpoint audio system featuring 16 speakers
- Air bags: Frontal air bags for driver and front outboard passenger; seat-mounted side-impact for driver and front outboard passenger; driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact; head-curtain for all rows in outboard seating positions; includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger air bag
- Surround Vision is standard on all trims
- Rear Camera Mirror on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum
- Driver Awareness Package is standard on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum. Content includes Safety Alert Seat, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking and IntelliBeam automatic headlamp control
- Driver Assist Package is standard on Premium Luxury and Platinum. Content includes Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced, Automatic Seat Belt Tightening, Forward and Reverse Automatic
- Braking and electric park brake